For TTS 2022 our international program committee is crafting a variety of educational sessions in several impactful formats that reflect the way YOU want to learn, whatever your practice setting and level of expertise.
Whether a seasoned surgeon or a young investigator, you will find our global expert speakers addressing the pressing subjects that REALLY matter.
Stay tuned for a stimulating, engaging, and rewarding educational program
Among some of the session types that are being planned, we will present the following:
- Pre-Congress courses for focused, small-group instruction on specific topics
- Plenaries with top keynote speakers from our transplantation communities weighing in on the future of the specialty around the world, the obstacles and the opportunities
- State-of-the-art (SOTA) symposia presenting comprehensive updates on emerging techniques, clinical advances, and innovative research
- Workshops that favor deep dives into improving clinical outcomes
- Best oral abstracts showcasing the top submissions
- Campfire sessions to effectively share knowledge and facilitate discussion
And because such an important part of scientific gatherings is the human factor, we will incorporate multiple times and informal spaces within which to engage with colleagues, make lasting professional connections, and dialogue with our industry partners.