Policy on Social Media Use and Congress Web App
We encourage the use of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) and the congress web app before, during, and after the congress in order to share information and to network with others. However, we ask all congress participants to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Whenever possible, use the hashtag #tts2022 to discuss the congress.
- Communicate with respect and consideration for others, keeping criticism constructive.
- Blog, post or tweet about what you are hearing and learning, but refrain from sharing information when the speaker explicitly requests this. Talks are tweetable and shareable by default, but speakers can request that specific details or slides not be shared.
- Provide feedback to the congress committees, we encourage participants to post and discuss topics of interest as well as ideas for future meetings.
- Do not engage in rudeness or personal attacks.
Congress Public Safety and Security Statement
The wellbeing of the TTS 2022 Congress delegates, speakers, staff and all others associated with all TTS 2022 events are of the highest priority for the TTS 2022 organizers. Unfortunately, we find ourselves at a time when everyone involved in the planning and execution of the TTS 2022 Congress needs to be vigilant to ensure that the event goes on unobstructed by security or safety related issues. It will be necessary therefore for TTS 2022 planners to employ the necessary professional expertise to successfully protect and prevent, as well as to immediately respond to, any situation that might occur intentionally or otherwise during the congress.
All individuals entering the venue may be subject to a visual and possibly a physical body search; packages and baggage may also be searched or screened before entering the venue, and at any time during the event.
All physical body searches will be done professionally, in privacy, in a courteous manner, and respectful of gender.
For security reasons, all delegates will be issued a badge onsite that is required to be worn at all times during the Congress and at any organized functions. Badge swapping is strictly prohibited.
We remind all, that we all have a role to play in safety and security and remind you to remain vigilant and aware of your surroundings at all times, and to please report any suspicious activity or incident to the attending Public Safety officers engaged by TTS 2022.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience on the matter of safety.